Thursday, September 15, 2011

Lessons of a Housewife: Cornbread Muffins


Cornbread Muffin Recipe:

1 cup all purpose flour
1 cup yellow corn meal
1/3 cup dry milk
1 cup water
1/3 cup melted butter
2/3 cup brown sugar
1 tsp salt
2 tsp baking powder
1 egg

Mix all ingredients together in electric mixer.



 Pour into greased muffin pan (sometimes it comes out thicker and I use an ice cream scoop so I don't make a mess!)




 Bake at 375 for 15 minutes, or until toothpick in center comes out clean.



 Cool on wire rack. Enjoy! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Jessica, a 21 year old SAHM mom of a 6 year old little girl. I have been married to a wonderful man for just over a year and loving every moment. I recently graduated from nursing school, and am enjoying this much needed time off to enjoy my family. In my family everything is being converted to organic and homemade. I love God and strive everyday to be a better mother and wife. This is my story.